1-800-987-654 admin@totalwptheme.com
Apply For An Extension Of Time To File Your Tax Return

Apply for an Extension of Time to File Your Tax Return

I probably don’t have to remind you, but today is the last day to timely file most tax returns.  There are exceptions to this rule, however, which I will list at the end of this post.  At this point if you don’t have everything ready to go , do yourself a favor and file Form 4868 (Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return).   If you need more time to file your trust or partnership return, use Form 7004 to receive an automatic 5 month extension.

Read More
  • 1
  • 2